Life Interrupted

I recently purchased a new Bible study off of Amazon called "Jonah:  Navigating a Life Interrupted" by Priscilla Shirer. I've found that I do much better when I have a study to direct my quiet time and have heard great things about Priscilla's studies, so I went for this one.  I am only on day 2, but am already loving it.  In this season of Chad and I's life, God is taking is down a totally different path than we could have ever imagined.  It is amazing and scary all at the same time, and requires total trust and faith.  This study is absolutely perfect for where we are, and I am loving God's confirmation of His plans for us.

Today, I read this quote from the study:  "Knowing that we have an opportunity to participate in God's purposes should cause us to sit on the edge of our seats in anticipation of divine interventions disguised as life's interruptions."  (Priscilla Shirer)  Woah.  I can't wait to see how this life interruption/ divine intervention allows us to participate in God's perfect purposes for our lives.  I am definitely on the edge of my seat in anticipation because I can't wait to see what God does.  To HIM be the glory-- thank you Lord for life interrupted!

http://www.amazon.com/Jonah-Navigating-Life-Interrupted-Member/dp/1415868492

No comments:

Post a Comment