Hayley's visit

My wonderful friend from freshman year in high school came to visit this week & we had a great time. I love that we can just start off from right where we left off, even if it has been months since we talked. I am SO blessed to have her as a life long friend.  I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the two of us... =/

We made our first stop to the teacher store-- of course!  For dinner, we had these amazing wraps that we made.


http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2009/09/crispy-southwest-chicken-wraps.html

This goes inside them...

And here is the finished product.  YUM.

We watched a chick flick while letting our food settle.  Then we made mini peach cobblers.  Also delicious.  Here is the recipe:

http://www.alli-n-son.com/2011/06/02/mini-peach-cobblers/



On Tuesday we went to H-E-B Plus (a big deal when you live in Kerville) & had lunch at Panera Bread.  Several House Hunters episodes were watched during the visit too =).  It was so fun and I am very thankful for Hayley's friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment