Thinking back...

Well, apparently blogging isn't my strength considering I haven't posted since October.  Oops.  Life has been really busy as of late, but a good busy.  As I was driving to work recently, I was playing back the last year in my mind.  When I finally stopped to think about it, I realized that God has been so good to us.  He really has brought us out of a very difficult time into a wonderful place in our lives.  I love where He has us right now.  The journey to get here was hard, don't get me wrong, but I learned so much through it.  I am grateful for the way He used people in our lives to encourage us and lift us up during the stressful times.  God has taken such great care of us, and His plans for us are better than anything I could have dreamed up.    There are still challenges, and I know that life is never perfect.  But I look forward to seeing God's plans for our future, because HE is the ultimate planner.  And HIS plans are perfect for us.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to be yall's friends! What an encouraging post about trusting God's plan for your life and knowing that wherever He takes us is for whatever reason always where we are suppose to be!

    ReplyDelete